Welcome to my Blog
We do like to hear your views and for you to share your pictures here and on our facebook page. If you would like to write a 'guest blog' post please contact me or if you would like to talk about your business here on the blog please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Friday, October 29, 2010
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Well we are offering a FREE Gift to 5 new subscribers in the month of November, so please subscribe and go into the draw to be one of the lucky 5 who win a FREE pot of Sheer Miracle Mineral foundation - a shade to suit your complexion and a FREE lipstick from Limecrime.
Birth of the Cool | Stella McCartney Kids
10 SUPER Secrets to Keep You Stylish
1. Layer Your Look. Try pairing a long-sleeve thermal underneath a tunic and belt it with leggings. Add a jacket and legwarmers to be extra haute.
2. Designer Accessories. Most people cant afford to wear head-to-toe Chanel. Accessorize your ensemble with a designer purse or sunglasses. You'll look and feel like a million bucks and no one will notice your outfit is last season Gap.
3. Denim and High Heels. Wear a dark denim wash with black or brightly-colored heels. High shoes make your legs look longer and slender, plus you'll exude that chic factor.
4. Audrey Affect. You can never go wrong with a little black dress and layers of pearls â€“ a quick fix to create an iconic look.
5. Red HAUTE Lip. Some people fear red lipstick...however there are hundreds of shades to choose from to compliment your skin tone. Hit up a makeup counter and ask a beauty consultant to help you find the right red.
6. Leggings are the new Tights. The trend of the moment is leggings, which is like wearing sweat pants that hug your body. You can wear leggings under tunic tops, dresses, and layered underneath denim or mini skirts.
7. Patent leather - the texture of the season. Get a pair of heels or purse to be in the NOW.
8. The Trench. This signature coat can keep you looking your best, regardless of what you're hiding underneath.
9. No Smoking Its no longer chic. Quit immediately if you are still puffing away.
10. Find a Mentor. I know you want Tim Gunn, but he is really busy. Find someone at your immediate disposal who exudes style and get some hints from them!
Monday, October 25, 2010
Bangles $29.00 each
The total collection is really beautiful and it is all so wearable and it is well priced for being a designer label
I hope you enjoyed the sneak peek at the range, I hope they have them in your nearest Target store.
Very soon they will launch a Book to help with the planning and everything you need to know to be prepared and have a brilliant High School Formal. Check out their web site and be sure to tell your friends about it as well.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Friday, October 22, 2010
I suppose it does not matter what your age is we always want to look better than we do and I am a mature person and feel that if I do not get control of the body now I never will! Let me just say that I am around a size 12 for pants so this is not my problem area..but around 16 up the top..this is my problem area.
I want to be size 12 top and bottom if I can. Now I have made my mission public I feel I will be more motivated to stick to it. More gym posts to come..what do you do to keep fit..any tips you might want to share?
Thursday, October 21, 2010
skip this ad
Jennifer Aniston: The Barbra Streisand Cover Shoot
Cover girl Jennifer Aniston like you've never seen her before: as Barbra Streisand, America's original funny girl. See more of Aniston's most influential beauty moments, and how her red-carpet style has evolved.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Massive Sale now on as the Aussie $ rises the prices come down..
Saturday, October 16, 2010
I just loved the hats on this desingers web site and wanted to share them with everyone, they are colourful, stylish and oh so pretty. I want one!!!!!!!!!!
|Empress was the one I really liked...although there were others..|
Click here to see the collection
Take a look and maybe get yourself for next year or some special function you have to go to.
Jodie makes all of the head pieces Lace Headpiece, or Jewelled Fascinator. Jodie is a Hat Maker and Made to order Milliner for Spring Carnival Race Wear, Weddings, Mother of the Bride, Year 12 Dances, Debutante Balls and Special Events.
Jodie will help you design your own gorgeous headpiece and securely courier it to you anywhere in Australia.
Friday, October 15, 2010
|SW Shield Style #8003||SW Clear Retro Style #5011||SW Retro Style #1698||SW Neon Retro Style #1670|
|SW Butterfly Sunglasses #8833||SW Shield Style #46||SW Oversized Style #522||SW Aviator Style #233|
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
I received my Anti-Wrinkle eye gel the other day and rushed to the bathroom to take my makeup off and give it a try.
We are definitely going to be stocking this range within week, so watch the web site and give it a try, you will not be sorry you tried it.
Re-birth original series is the most popular placenta cream in Australia. Back in 1993, it is created by a group of old friends gathering for a school reunion. The group was shocked at how much they had all aged with lines and wrinkles. The shock prompted the group to discuss how they could challenge the aging process and recapture their youthful skin look. With the aid of experts, the group discovered the anti-aging property Placenta. With the unique formulation of the balanced proportion between placenta in oil and water base, rebirth placenta cream is effective in combating wrinkles, fine lines as well as softens the skin like a baby skin.
Have you tried any ranges of skincare that have Placenta as an ingredient? What was your impression?
Monday, October 11, 2010
FACE: Black looks most striking against fair skin - that's why all goths aim to keep their skin as pale as
possible. But fear not, if you don't resemble a vampire naturally, you can always use foundation a few shades shade lighter or even mix it with some white with your every-day foundation. Avoid blush and use contouring powder instead on the cheekbones and sides of the forehead.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
How To Dress: Your Complete Style Guide For Every Occasion by Gok Wan
Packed with Gok′s advice on how to look good at a party, wedding or on the beach, How to Dress is like having your very own personal styling session with Gok.
Loved for recognising that women are beautiful whatever their shape or size, Gok Wan understands how women can work their assets and minimise the part of their bodies they dislike to maximum effect. Every woman deserves a Fairy Gok Mother to help them look their most gorgeous. His new book is packed with fashion tips to help you stay on the style highway and not stumble off into fashion faux pas territory.
Choosing the right outfit for a wedding or looking your best on the beach or at work can be stressful and in How to Dress Gok simply unravels the rules of style so every woman can look their best all the time.
How to Dress shows you how to look great throughout the year, whatever your lifestyle and regardless of what life throws at you.
Monday, October 4, 2010
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Check this stuff out the clothes are really beautiful, they remind me of times gone by.?
If you have not signed up for the Dairy of A Fashion Muse you should.